Vice Premier Li Keqiang to give opening address at China Mining conference
China's Vice-Premier Li Keqiang is to give the opening address at this year's China Mining conference, to be held on October 20-22 in Tianjin Binhai International Conference and Exhibition Center.
China Mining is one of the largest mineral exploration and mining trading platforms worldwide. Mining ministers from 12 countries are committed to join the sessions.
There will be more than 400 booths and nearly 4000 registered delegates attending this year's event including equipment producers, country pavilions and Chinese provincial representatives.
- Manas Resources: Shambesai Gold Project receives Parliamentary support
- Phoenix Gold's infill drilling delivers width and grade at Red Dam
- China data releases provide clue to economic growth
- Triton Minerals intersects 156m of graphite at Balama North, Mozambique
- Kogi Iron ups iron ore resource and confidence at Agbaja, Nigeria
- Pharmaxis’ Bronchitol cystic fibrosis treatment receives nod from Scotland health service
- KGL Resources hits more massive sulphides at Jervois, Northern Territory