Vice Premier Li Keqiang to give opening address at China Mining conference
China's Vice-Premier Li Keqiang is to give the opening address at this year's China Mining conference, to be held on October 20-22 in Tianjin Binhai International Conference and Exhibition Center.
China Mining is one of the largest mineral exploration and mining trading platforms worldwide. Mining ministers from 12 countries are committed to join the sessions.
There will be more than 400 booths and nearly 4000 registered delegates attending this year's event including equipment producers, country pavilions and Chinese provincial representatives.
- Toro Energy clears environmental appeal period for Wiluna Uranium Mine
- China house prices continue to rise in May
- All Ords bounces off lows on bank bargain-hunting
- MZI Resources gains Bunbury port access for Keysbrook mineral sands project
- PanTerra Gold expects increase in recoveries at Las Lagunas gold silver project
- Blackthorn Resources on track for Kitumba Pre-Feasibility Study
- Hastings Rare Metals and ANSTO find further technical success