Vice Premier Li Keqiang to give opening address at China Mining conference
China's Vice-Premier Li Keqiang is to give the opening address at this year's China Mining conference, to be held on October 20-22 in Tianjin Binhai International Conference and Exhibition Center.
China Mining is one of the largest mineral exploration and mining trading platforms worldwide. Mining ministers from 12 countries are committed to join the sessions.
There will be more than 400 booths and nearly 4000 registered delegates attending this year's event including equipment producers, country pavilions and Chinese provincial representatives.
- ASF Group联营公司就开发Dawson West煤炭项目提出申请
- Bauxite Resources公司因飞速发展引来传票
- ASF Group推进黄金海岸综合度假村开发
- Thundelarra公司在Red Bore钻得高品位铜矿
- South Boulder Mines公司取得喜人成果，延长Colluli项目预可行性研究
- Carnarvon Petroleum公司掘得1680万澳元净利润
- White Cliff Minerals公司的取样作业发现可见金