Vice Premier Li Keqiang to give opening address at China Mining conference
China's Vice-Premier Li Keqiang is to give the opening address at this year's China Mining conference, to be held on October 20-22 in Tianjin Binhai International Conference and Exhibition Center.
China Mining is one of the largest mineral exploration and mining trading platforms worldwide. Mining ministers from 12 countries are committed to join the sessions.
There will be more than 400 booths and nearly 4000 registered delegates attending this year's event including equipment producers, country pavilions and Chinese provincial representatives.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支