Vice Premier Li Keqiang to give opening address at China Mining conference
China's Vice-Premier Li Keqiang is to give the opening address at this year's China Mining conference, to be held on October 20-22 in Tianjin Binhai International Conference and Exhibition Center.
China Mining is one of the largest mineral exploration and mining trading platforms worldwide. Mining ministers from 12 countries are committed to join the sessions.
There will be more than 400 booths and nearly 4000 registered delegates attending this year's event including equipment producers, country pavilions and Chinese provincial representatives.
- Gunson Resources fast tracks Mount Gunson, JV at Coburn mineral sands
- Peninsula Energy gains $5M investment from JP Morgan Asset Management
- Desert Mines and Metals: KORES to fund tungsten-molybdenum drilling in South Korea
- Liquefied Natural Gas lands export approval for full MLNG capacity
- MRL Corporation targets graphite production in Sri Lanka by 2015
- Nomura joins UBS and RBC in taking a positive shine to gold
- Condor Blanco Mines moves ahead with €10 million coal, iron ore funding