Vice Premier Li Keqiang to give opening address at China Mining conference
China's Vice-Premier Li Keqiang is to give the opening address at this year's China Mining conference, to be held on October 20-22 in Tianjin Binhai International Conference and Exhibition Center.
China Mining is one of the largest mineral exploration and mining trading platforms worldwide. Mining ministers from 12 countries are committed to join the sessions.
There will be more than 400 booths and nearly 4000 registered delegates attending this year's event including equipment producers, country pavilions and Chinese provincial representatives.
- Citation Resources intersects multiple pay zones at Atzam-5 oil well
- RedFlow's advances zinc bromine battery, creates market opportunity
- Phosphagenics completes enrolments for Phase 2 acne treatment trial
- South Boulder Mines在Colluli钾肥项目展开主要测试工作
- Global Strategic Metals secures mining leases for Wolfsberg Lithium Project
- Diploma Group wins $66M in Western Australia construction contracts
- World's second largest natural uranium producer to up exports to China