Hazer Group (ASX:HZR) is commercialising the Hazer Process, a low cost graphite and hydrogen production technology.
See more information about Hazer Group
Hazer Group shows its graphite performs in lithium-ion batteries
Hazer Group (ASX:HZR) has delivered positive results from ongoing laboratory test work from the synthetic graphite it can produce, which continues to deliver high performance in half-cell lithium-ion batteries.
Hazer's non-optimised graphite exhibited the performance over 50 to 100 cycles and across the different charge and discharge rates, with virtually no loss in capacity.
The results provide key battery performance indicators and characteristics critical to advancing the ongoing test work underway in collaboration with the University of Sydney.
The company's Hazer Process Hazer takes two readily available feedstocks in natural gas and iron ore and converts them into two high demand products in hydrogen and synthetic graphite.
During the process, the carbon content of the natural gas feedstock is captured and converted into graphite, rather than being converted to carbon dioxide as in other processes.
Other Hazer Group news
- Hazer Group commences construction of pre-pilot plant facility
- Hazer Group Ltd produces over 1 kilogram of synthetic graphite
- Hazer Group Ltd on the cusp of revolutionising $100B hydrogen market
- Hazer Group tees up ASX debut, targets battery markets
- Hazer Group seeks up to $5M through initial public offering