Red River Resources (ASX:RVR) is a base metals explorer and developer focussed on a restart of the Thalanga Operations, located 60 kilometres south-west of Charters Towers in Central Queensland.
See more information about Red River Resources
Red River Resources on track for zinc production in 2017
Red River Resources (ASX:RVR) expects to restart commercial production during the second half of 2017 at its Thalanga Zinc Project located in Queensland.
Thalanga's plant and site rehabilitation and restart activities successfully continued during January and February.
PYBAR Mining Services has been engaged as the underground mining contractor for the West 45 deposit.
PYBAR has commenced mobilising personnel and equipment to site, and mining activities are scheduled to commence end of March.
Negotiations are ongoing with a number of potential off-take partners.
Red River is aware of the strong market for concentrates and is seeking to maximise outcomes for shareholders.
Other Red River Resources news
- Red River Resources plans more drilling after zinc assays
- Red River Resources Ltd continues to drill out zinc
- Red River Resources hits more zinc at Thalanga
- Red River Resources Ltd makes move to progress restart at Thalanga Zinc Project
- Red River Resources Ltd drills evidence of massive sulphide system at Thalanga