Oklo Resources (ASX:OKU) is a gold company, focussed on the exploration and development of a gold portfolio in South and West Mali, West Africa.
See more information about Oklo Resources
Oklo Resources builds on Seko gold discovery with latest assays
Oklo Resources (ASX:OKU) has received another batch of auger drill results from the Dandoko and Moussala Projects in western Mali.
Assays confirm and enhance the recent emerging Seko gold discovery and have identified further regional gold anomalies.
The infill auger drilling at the Seko discovery has delineated a new gold trend at Seko West over a 1.2 kilometre length with grades of up to 1.6 g/t gold.
Oklo plans to complete first-pass traverses of deeper aircore drilling over the main Seko anomalies in coming weeks.
Simon Taylor, managing director, commented:
"The new infill auger results confirm the coherent nature of the strong gold anomalies at Seko and significantly, add support to Oklo's interpretation of a strong north-northeast trending gold-anomalous corridor extending over 12 kilometres from Selingouma in the south to Dabia in the north."
Other Oklo Resources news
- Oklo Resources Ltd increases rig count to six in Mali
- Oklo Resources Ltd set for strong news with gold drilling in West Africa
- Oklo Resources Ltd discovers new gold zone in western Mali
- Oklo Resources Ltd reveals open pit gold potential in West Africa
- Oklo Resources Ltd intersects visible gold at West Africa gold project