Walkabout Resources (ASX:WKT) is focussed on exploration in Africa.
See more information about Walkabout Resources
Walkabout Resources continues fast-track strategy at Lindi Jumbo Graphite
Walkabout Resources (ASX:WKT) remains focused on its fast-track project management strategy associated with its Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project in Tanzania.
A key delivery criteria is that as many as possible development activities are advanced in parallel and not sequentially.
This can be seen with recent developments including a management restructure, multiple contractor appointments and the despatch of a 2 tonne ore sample.
Trevor Benson, executive chairman, commented: ""The Lindi Jumbo graphite deposit is a remarkable find for Walkabout.
"The high grade ore and jumbo flake distribution insulates the project against future risk while the real upside is the potential to expand production into this resource and explore for additional and similar sites across the properties."
Other Walkabout Resources news
- Walkabout Resources bags cash for graphite study
- Walkabout Resources Ltd hits high-grade graphite, resource upgrade pending
- Walkabout Resources Ltd sees extensions to Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project
- Walkabout Resources Ltd to commence drilling at Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project
- Walkabout Resources Ltd metallurgy work further confirms valuable graphite concentrate