Australian Vanadium Ltd (ASX:AVL), formally known as Yellow Rock Resources, is focussed on vanadium at its flagship Gabanintha project in Western Australia.
See more information about Australian Vanadium Ltd
Australian Vanadium to expand Gabanintha project
Australian Vanadium (ASX:AVL) has agreed to acquire two exploration licences that will expand its 100% owned Gabanintha Vanadium Project located near Meekatharra in Western Australia.
The ground has been acquired as part of securing future infrastructure access for the planned Gabanintha vanadium project development.
The licences are also prospective for vanadium, iron, uranium, precious and base metals.
Payment as consideration for the sale of the licences will be AVL shares to the value of $100,000.
AVL is currently conducting a range of studies ahead of a more detailed feasibility study on the project.
The company has a vertically integrated strategy to sell vanadium products such as batteries to end users and supply and process raw materials sourced from Gabanintha.
Other Australian Vanadium Ltd news
- Australian Vanadium Ltd moves into lithium-tantalum in South Africa
- Australian Vanadium moves towards developing Gabanintha
- Australian Vanadium Ltd to install first battery as more sales loom
- Australian Vanadium Ltd ships first vanadium flow battery from Austria
- Australian Vanadium Ltd's Vincent Algar to chair Energy Storage Committee