Segue Resources Ltd (ASX:SEG) is a Western Australian focused minerals exploration company exploring for nickel and gold at the Plumridge Project in the Fraser Range Province and nickel-copper at the Pardoo Project.
See more information about Segue Resources
Segue Resources discovers lithium and tantalum at Reid Well
Segue Resources (ASX:SEG) has discovered significant lithium‐caesium-tantalum (LCT) mineralisation at the Reid Well prospect within the Gascoyne Lithium Project in Western Australia.
Assays from the first batch of rock chips from Reid Well have exhibited 1.02% lithium oxide and 530ppm tantalum pentoxide.
The rock chips were collected as part of a detailed soil sampling program which was designed to follow up on the high priority Reid Well stream sediment anomaly.
Segue is currently completing a petrologic study on the results and is also expecting assays from a second batch of 64 samples collected from an adjacent pegmatite outcrop.
In addition to the rock chips, a total of 1,524 soil samples were collected over the greater Reid Well prospect area and the assay results are expected by mid‐April.
Other Segue Resources news
- Segue Resources Ltd gets strong support to fund gold and lithium exploration
- Segue Resources Ltd acquires untested gold anomalies in Western Australia
- Segue Resources Ltd looks to expand gold portfolio with new project
- Segue Resources Ltd identifies two more priority gold targets at Plumridge
- Segue Resources Ltd to drill proven gold anomaly in Fraser Range