Cassini Resources Ltd (ASX:CZI) is focused on exploration across 14 tenements in Western Australia considered prospective for gold, nickel, copper, platinum group elements and base metals.
See more information about Cassini Resources Ltd
Cassini Resources to commence extension drilling at Nebo-Babel
Cassini Resources (ASX:CZI) is ramping up activity associated with its further scoping study at the West Musgrave Project located in Western Australia.
Notably, resource extension drilling to test a number of potential high-grade extensions to both the Nebo and Babel deposits is to commence next week.
The further scoping study (FSS) activities are progressing on schedule towards delivery in Q4 2017.
The West Musgrave project is part of the earn-in and joint venture agreement with OZ Minerals (ASX:OZL).
OZ Minerals can earn up to a 70% interest in the project by sole funding a minimum of $36 million on development and exploration.
Other Cassini Resources Ltd news
- Cassini Resources intersects 15 metres of copper mineralisation
- Cassini Resources executes final agreement to develop West Musgrave Project
- Cassini Resources Ltd to drill new gold targets in Western Australia
- Cassini Resources Ltd intersects broad zones of zinc at West Arunta
- Cassini Resources Ltd wins co-funding to drill West Arunta Project