Sayona Mining (ASX:SYA) is an Australian exploration company.
See more information about Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining receives lithium assays from phase two
Sayona Mining (ASX:SYA) has received assays from the first five diamond holes from phase two drilling at the Authier lithium project located in Canada.
The phase two drilling program has initially focused on targeting extensions of mineralisation in the western sector.
Drilling has defined new zones of high-grade mineralisation in the western sector including, 32 metres at 1.15 % lithium oxide from 165 metres.
The results also demonstrate extensions of the main pegmatite orebody up to 300 metres to the west extending the main pegmatite to 1,100 metres in strike length.
Corey Nolan, CEO, commented: "The 2017 drilling program is demonstrating the potential to expand the size of the 2016 Mineral Resource."
Other Sayona Mining Ltd news
- Sayona Mining prepares for next phase of lithium drilling
- Sayona Mining Ltd receives strong interest for future lithium concentrate sales
- Sayona Mining finds hidden pegmatite at Canadian lithium project
- Sayona Mining Ltd spins the diamond rig at Authier lithium
- Sayona Mining Ltd continues to advance recent lithium acquisition