Buru Energy's (ASX:BRU) petroleum assets and tenements are located onshore in the Canning Basin in the southwest Kimberley region of Western Australia.
See more information about Buru Energy
Buru Energy closing in on oil production restart
Buru Energy (ASX:BRU) remains on track for a mid-year restart of its 50% owned and operated onshore Ungani Oilfield project located 150 kilometres east of Broome, Western Australia.
The program to restart production is progressing well with the modifications to the field facilities, access to Wyndham Port, and finalisation of the trucking contract all on track.
Production from the field will be trucked to the port at Wyndham and stored in an 80,000 barrel tank before being exported via ship southeast Asian or local markets.
The principal work at the field for the startup is the installation of the produced water injection system at the Ungani Far West 1 well.
Other work on the field prior to startup includes some general operational streamlining and the installation of a new load out system.
Other Buru Energy news
- Buru Energy set to restart oil production from Ungani
- Buru Energy confirms Laurel tight gas potential and advances Ungani oilfield restart
- Buru Energy Ltd achieves significant milestone in Canning Basin gas project
- Buru Energy Ltd boosts cash balance to support asset development
- Buru Energy Ltd advances gas program in Canning Superbasin