Explaurum initial assays suggest gold resource expansion
Explaurum (ASX:EXU) has received its first batch of assays from resource drilling at its flagship Tampia Gold Project located 300 kilometres east of Perth in Western Australia.
Results have been received from 28 holes to date, which have discovered a new zone of near surface high grade gold mineralisation grading up to 94.30 g/t gold.
Drilling is ongoing and already 70 reverse circulation holes have been completed to date meaning further assays are expected.
John Lawton, managing director, commented:
"The discovery of a new zone of shallow high grade gold mineralisation within the infill area is exciting and highlights the potential to significantly upgrade the current Inferred resource estimate of 370,000 ounces.
"The extent of this new mineralisation will become known as further assays become available."
Other Explaurum Ltd news
- Explaurum Ltd commences 40,000 metre gold drilling program
- Explaurum Ltd to ramp up drilling after positive scoping study results
- Explaurum Ltd eyes increased gold potential at Tampia
- Explaurum Ltd drilling reveals large high grade system at Tampia gold project
- Explaurum Ltd has gold toll treatment options from Tampia