Pantoro Limited (ASX:PNR) formerly Pacific Niugini is producing gold from the Nicolsons gold mine in Western Australia.
See more information about Pantoro
Pantoro has record gold production despite heavy rains
Pantoro (ASX:PNR) has achieved record gold production during the March quarter despite heavy rains at its flagship Nicolsons gold mine within the Halls Creek Project in Western Australia.
Production was up 8% to 10,348 ounces of gold compared with the December quarter even though output was affected by record rains during the quarter.
Cash and gold at the end of the quarter was $11.5 million.
Paul Cmrlec, managing director, commented: "The production ramp up at Nicolsons has rolled on during the quarter with record production despite experiencing a huge amount of rain on site well above long term averages.
"The process plant is now operating at, and often above the targeted 200,000 tonne per annum run rate which should see site production output continuing to increase during the upcoming quarters."
Other Pantoro news
- Pantoro drills out gold beneath open pits
- Pantoro receives buy recommendation as gold production ramps up
- Pantoro uncovers more high grade gold as open pit mining continues
- Pantoro Ltd eyes immediate upside to current gold mine plan at Nicolsons
- Pantoro Ltd drill results from Nicolsons gold mine area exceed expectations