Cellmid (ASX:CDY) is focused on developing innovative new therapies and diagnostic tests for heart attack, inflammatory diseases and cancer, along with hair growth solutions.
See more information about Cellmid
Cellmid achieves record quarterly sales for hair loss products
Cellmid (ASX:CDY) has achieved record sales of $1.51 million for the March quarter, up 120% from the same period last year.
The company has two business segments, consumer health and its midkine (MK) portfolio.
The consumer health segment currently sells hair growth products in Australia, Japan and the U.S, which were developed using FGF5 related intellectual property.
Most recently, Cellmid launched its lead revenue driving évolis® hair loss products into the U.S. market.
Cellmid closed the March quarter with a cash balance of $5.36 million.
Other Cellmid news
- Cellmid Ltd receives tax credit to bolster cash position
- Cellmid Ltd to enter world’s largest hair loss treatment market
- Cellmid Ltd's Maria Halasz talks revenue growth in Proactive Q&A Sessions™
- Cellmid Ltd completes world first study accelerating bone healing
- Cellmid Ltd launches hair product range in Australia to drive revenue