Black Rock Mining signs with Japanese battery player
The MOU establishes a framework for the organisations to determine the most amenable products to ensure commercial viability of Black Rock's Mahenge Graphite Project and the basis of a long-term commercial relationship.
Meiwa Corporation participates as a joint venture partner in a spherical graphite production facility in Shandong Province, China.
Steve Tambanis, managing director, commented: "The company looks forward to working with Meiwa Corporation, a highly experienced and globally recognised participant in the lithium ion battery supply chain.
"The MOU with a Meiwa corporation is a significant step in our strategy to produce high purity graphite for the emerging global lithium-ion battery market and reinforces the quality of the company's flagship Mahenge Graphite Project."
Other Black Rock Mining news
- Black Rock Mining Ltd delivers ultra-pure graphite product
- Black Rock Mining Ltd's graphite resource swells to third largest
- Black Rock Mining Ltd reveals battery grade graphite at Mahenge project
- Black Rock Mining Ltd receives international interest for battery grade graphite
- Black Rock Mining有限公司董事长Stephen Copulos在公开市场再度增持公司股份百万股